Best Practices for Healthcare Data Breach Prevention
30% of data breaches are caused by human error, while 40% are due to malicious attacks.
With growing pressure to improve patient care, quality and efficiency, all while streamlining costs, many healthcare organizations overlook security.
As healthcare records grow in value and popularity in underground markets, it's more important than ever to have airtight data protection and breach prevention protocols in place to keep patients' information safe.
Learn how to keep information secure with data breach protection best practices.
- Best Practices for Healthcare Data Breach Prevention
- The Cost of a Data Breach: Healthcare Settlements Involving Lost or Stolen Devices
- The Enemy Within: Insiders are still the weakest link in your data security chain
- Top 10 Data Security Tips to Safeguard Your Business
- Top 6 Security Considerations in Migrating to Microsoft Windows 10