The Cost of a Data Breach: Healthcare Settlements Involving Lost or Stolen Devices
Healthcare records have quickly become a top target for cybercriminals, partly due to the under preparedness of hospitals to protect sensitive patient data.
While security measures are improving, workforce mobility complicates these efforts with 33% of healthcare employees working outside the office at least once a week.
Whether it is from human error or malicious outsiders, a diligent IT department can diminish the risk of lost or stolen data. Learn 7 best practices healthcare organizations can put in place to ensure the safety of patient information on mobile devices.
- Best Practices for Healthcare Data Breach Prevention
- The Cost of a Data Breach: Healthcare Settlements Involving Lost or Stolen Devices
- The Enemy Within: Insiders are still the weakest link in your data security chain
- Top 10 Data Security Tips to Safeguard Your Business
- Top 6 Security Considerations in Migrating to Microsoft Windows 10