The Enemy Within: Insiders are still the weakest link in your data security chain
The mobile era matured so quickly that data security strategies have barely been able to keep pace. Employees can now access company data from any location or device, but few employees take responsibility for data security. A recent survey found that 59% of US employees consider the value of the data on their phone to be less than $500. In addition, only 37% of North American and European workforces indicated that they received training on how to stay secure at work.
This white paper explains that layered security technology, diligent employees, and a collaborative approach to dealing with cybercrime will ensure that your data remains secure, despite the challenges of the digital era. In addition, read on to learn the 5 steps that you need to take in order to foster a conscientious data security environment within your enterprise.
- Best Practices for Healthcare Data Breach Prevention
- The Cost of a Data Breach: Healthcare Settlements Involving Lost or Stolen Devices
- The Enemy Within: Insiders are still the weakest link in your data security chain
- Top 10 Data Security Tips to Safeguard Your Business
- Top 6 Security Considerations in Migrating to Microsoft Windows 10