Top 6 Security Considerations in Migrating to Microsoft Windows 10
The release of a new Microsoft operating system is always an important event for IT departments, and Windows 10 is no exception. However, the adoption of a new operating system can also be a period of increased security vulnerability — one of the top priorities must be ensuring that existing devices are secure and remain secure during and after the transition from one OS version to another.
Download this whitepaper to learn more.
- Best Practices for Healthcare Data Breach Prevention
- The Cost of a Data Breach: Healthcare Settlements Involving Lost or Stolen Devices
- The Enemy Within: Insiders are still the weakest link in your data security chain
- Top 10 Data Security Tips to Safeguard Your Business
- Top 6 Security Considerations in Migrating to Microsoft Windows 10