Understanding the Value of Application-Aware Network Operations
Network operations teams can no longer ignore the application layer - the application experience can make or break a digital enterprise, and today most enterprises are digital.
However, application-awareness in the network and security tool layer is expensive and difficult to scale.
So, how can enterprises mitigate these challenges with a network visibility architecture that includes application-aware network packet brokers (NPBs)?
Download this whitepaper so that you can understand the value of Application-Aware Network Operations.
- 2019 Cyberthreat Defense Report
- Definitive Guide to Next-Generation Network Packet Brokers
- How to Gain Control Of Complex Applications in the Time of Digital Transformation
- How To Strengthen Security While Optimizing Network Performance
- Network Architecture with Security in Mind
- Security at the Speed of Your Network
- The Importance of a Common Distributed Data Services Layer
- The Surprising Ways that Inline Bypass Helps Protect Network Operations
- Understanding the Value of Application-Aware Network Operations
- What Do You Mean TLS 1.3 Might Degrade My Security?