Backup is Changing, Are You Prepared?
By 2021, 50% of all organisations will augment or replace their current backup application with a different solution, compared to what they deployed in 2017.
Backup has changed significantly over the past decade, becoming more complex.
Legacy solutions are no longer adequate as they weren't created to handle today's modern environments, including the cloud.
Keep reading to uncover the top 5 backup necessities for the modern enterprise.
- 10 Benefits to Using a Scale-Out Infrastructure for Secondary Storage
- 5 Important Questions to Ask Before You Renew Your Existing Backup Software
- 5 Steps to Develop Your Cloud Data Management Strategy
- 7 Benefits You Realize with a Comprehensive Backup and Recovery Approach
- Backup is Changing, Are You Prepared?
- Commvault Software Integration with HPE StoreOnce Catalyst
- Commvault Validated Reference Design Specification
- Comprehensive Data Protection Across Cloud and On-premises Environments
- Data Protection and Recovery Solutions
- Data Protection for the Enterprise
- Defending Against the Siege of Ransomware
- Digital transformation: Who's Minding the Data Store?
- Don’t Settle for Two-Tiered IT
- Enhance data protection
- ESG Scale-out Data Protection
- General Data Protection Regulation
- How to Realistically Improve Your Recoverability With Commvault
- HPE and Commvault: A winning combination for enterprise customers
- Quantifying the Business Value of Commvault Software: Worldwide Customer Survey Analysis
- Règlement général sur la protection des données
- Simplicity & Sophistication: Why Backup Needs a Big Red Button
- The 5 W's of Office 365 Backup and Recovery
- The Straight Truth about a Cloud First Strategy
- The Weitz Company Improves Access to Data with Commvault
- When Data Recovery Just Can't Wait
- Why Backup Is Broken
- Win the War against Ransomware