Mobile Workforce Optimization – a guide for the CFO
The border between the traditional telecommunications market and the once separate arena of pay TV has never been more porous. With the arrival of IPTV, telecoms operators have become serious players in the home entertainment market and are now competing directly with satellite and cable TV providers. While there are opportunities for telecoms players to tap into a still growing market, there are major challenges in terms of delivering excellent service while also containing costs. Workforce optimization provides a means to square that circle.
- 5 Things that field workers hate and how to fix them
- Employee Productivity Improvement Strategies In Oil Refinery Environments
- How to Become an Operations Superstar
- Intelligent and automated scheduling for the mobile workforce
- Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management
- Mobile Workforce Management: 7 Key Benefits for Growing Companies
- Mobile Workforce Optimization – a guide for the CFO
- Real-time information, when and where you need it.
- Service Organizations and SoMoClo