The Straight Truth about a Cloud First Strategy
Within this eBook, you will read about the challenges you might encounter when adding the cloud to your environment and the importance of taking a step back, to look at your data strategy and how your strategy should take a Cloud First approach. This is a compilation of blogs created by the Commvault cloud solutions leaders in response to a recent eBook written by industry experts at Storage Switzerland. It starts out with commentary on the weight of data and how that affects your ability to achieve a flexible and agile cloud infrastructure. It moves one to discuss the need for a Cloud First strategy, how the Cloud First model is apparent within Commvault Software, and how that model can help you innovate for the future.
It highlights three ‘keys to victory’ when creating a successful Cloud First strategy: data sovereignty, controlling costs and proper data protection and sheds light on the challenge associated to complexity of choice. How did choice become a source of pain and how should you fix it? It gets granular with a blog about manual scripting and complexity challenges, followed by a discussion around agility and the need for visibility across your environment. There is a compelling lessons learned commentary on the recent cloud outage heard round the world and how you should rethink your disaster recovery and overall data strategy. Finally, it highlights the importance of protecting applications and workloads in the cloud. At the end, you will find some additional resources available to you to learn more about how the Cloud loves Commvault, and how you can use Commvault to drive your Cloud First strategy.
- 10 Benefits to Using a Scale-Out Infrastructure for Secondary Storage
- 5 Important Questions to Ask Before You Renew Your Existing Backup Software
- 5 Steps to Develop Your Cloud Data Management Strategy
- 7 Benefits You Realize with a Comprehensive Backup and Recovery Approach
- A Checklist for Cloud Data Management
- Backup is Changing, Are You Prepared?
- Commvault Software Integration with HPE StoreOnce Catalyst
- Commvault Validated Reference Design Specification
- Comprehensive Data Protection Across Cloud and On-premises Environments
- Data Protection and Recovery Solutions
- Data Protection for the Enterprise
- Defending Against the Siege of Ransomware
- Digital transformation: Who's Minding the Data Store?
- Disaster Recovery Planning for Today's Real World Outages
- Don’t Settle for Two-Tiered IT
- Enhance data protection
- ESG Scale-out Data Protection
- General Data Protection Regulation
- How to Realistically Improve Your Recoverability With Commvault
- HPE and Commvault: A winning combination for enterprise customers
- Orchid Pharma significantly cuts hardware costs with Commvault
- Quantifying the Business Value of Commvault Software: Worldwide Customer Survey Analysis
- Règlement général sur la protection des données
- Simplicity & Sophistication: Why Backup Needs a Big Red Button
- The 5 W's of Office 365 Backup and Recovery
- The Straight Truth about a Cloud First Strategy
- The Weitz Company Improves Access to Data with Commvault
- When Data Recovery Just Can't Wait
- Why Backup Is Broken
- Win the War against Ransomware