10 Benefits to Using a Scale-Out Infrastructure for Secondary Storage
Scale-out infrastructure is a new solution rising to meet these challenges. Offering a single platform for shared compute and storage resources, a scale-out infrastructure simplifies storage for high-volume secondary data and processes enabling organizations to deliver expected outcomes reliably, with greater scalability, and at lower cost.
Consider these ten reasons to take a unified approach for your data protection and secondary storage and discover a more agile way to protect, access and use data across your on-premises and cloud locations.
- 10 Benefits to Using a Scale-Out Infrastructure for Secondary Storage
- 5 Important Questions to Ask Before You Renew Your Existing Backup Software
- 5 Steps to Develop Your Cloud Data Management Strategy
- 7 Benefits You Realize with a Comprehensive Backup and Recovery Approach
- Backup is Changing, Are You Prepared?
- Commvault Software Integration with HPE StoreOnce Catalyst
- Commvault Validated Reference Design Specification
- Comprehensive Data Protection Across Cloud and On-premises Environments
- Data Protection and Recovery Solutions
- Data Protection for the Enterprise
- Defending Against the Siege of Ransomware
- Digital transformation: Who's Minding the Data Store?
- Don’t Settle for Two-Tiered IT
- Enhance data protection
- ESG Scale-out Data Protection
- General Data Protection Regulation
- How to Realistically Improve Your Recoverability With Commvault
- HPE and Commvault: A winning combination for enterprise customers
- Quantifying the Business Value of Commvault Software: Worldwide Customer Survey Analysis
- Règlement général sur la protection des données
- Simplicity & Sophistication: Why Backup Needs a Big Red Button
- The 5 W's of Office 365 Backup and Recovery
- The Straight Truth about a Cloud First Strategy
- The Weitz Company Improves Access to Data with Commvault
- When Data Recovery Just Can't Wait
- Why Backup Is Broken
- Win the War against Ransomware