When Data Recovery Just Can't Wait
Top Ways to Lower Your Data Protection Costs Without Sacrificing Backup and Restore Performance or Availability
You've heard of disaster recovery, but how exactly do you ensure that your organisation can recover quickly from a disaster while controlling costs?
33% of enterprises reported that a single hour of downtime can cost between $1 and $5 million.
Luckily, there are ways to lower data protection costs. You don't have to sacrifice backup and restore performance or availability either.
Download this guide to find out more.
- 10 Benefits to Using a Scale-Out Infrastructure for Secondary Storage
- 5 Important Questions to Ask Before You Renew Your Existing Backup Software
- 5 Steps to Develop Your Cloud Data Management Strategy
- 7 Benefits You Realize with a Comprehensive Backup and Recovery Approach
- Backup is Changing, Are You Prepared?
- Commvault Software Integration with HPE StoreOnce Catalyst
- Commvault Validated Reference Design Specification
- Comprehensive Data Protection Across Cloud and On-premises Environments
- Data Protection and Recovery Solutions
- Data Protection for the Enterprise
- Defending Against the Siege of Ransomware
- Digital transformation: Who's Minding the Data Store?
- Disaster Recovery Planning for Today's Real World Outages
- Don’t Settle for Two-Tiered IT
- Enhance data protection
- ESG Scale-out Data Protection
- General Data Protection Regulation
- How to Realistically Improve Your Recoverability With Commvault
- HPE and Commvault: A winning combination for enterprise customers
- Quantifying the Business Value of Commvault Software: Worldwide Customer Survey Analysis
- Règlement général sur la protection des données
- Simplicity & Sophistication: Why Backup Needs a Big Red Button
- The 5 W's of Office 365 Backup and Recovery
- The Straight Truth about a Cloud First Strategy
- The Weitz Company Improves Access to Data with Commvault
- When Data Recovery Just Can't Wait
- Why Backup Is Broken
- Win the War against Ransomware