Defending Against the Siege of Ransomware
The threat of ransomware is still – unfortunately – alive and well. According to a 2018 study by SentinelOne, their survey of decision makers working in IT and risk, fraud or compliance functions found that six in ten (56%) reported that their organization suffered a ransomware attack in the last 12 months - compared to under half (48%) who said the same in 2016.
Ransomware is indeed big business. But to win the war against this cyber threat, without paying a king’s ransom, you need a strong defense. Rather than arming yourself with catapults and battering rams, consider these six tips to protect against the threat of ransomware and take control of your enterprise’s kingdom for good.
- 10 Benefits to Using a Scale-Out Infrastructure for Secondary Storage
- 5 Important Questions to Ask Before You Renew Your Existing Backup Software
- 5 Steps to Develop Your Cloud Data Management Strategy
- 7 Benefits You Realize with a Comprehensive Backup and Recovery Approach
- Backup is Changing, Are You Prepared?
- Commvault Software Integration with HPE StoreOnce Catalyst
- Commvault Validated Reference Design Specification
- Comprehensive Data Protection Across Cloud and On-premises Environments
- Data Protection and Recovery Solutions
- Data Protection for the Enterprise
- Defending Against the Siege of Ransomware
- Digital transformation: Who's Minding the Data Store?
- Disaster Recovery Planning for Today's Real World Outages
- Don’t Settle for Two-Tiered IT
- Enhance data protection
- ESG Scale-out Data Protection
- General Data Protection Regulation
- How to Realistically Improve Your Recoverability With Commvault
- HPE and Commvault: A winning combination for enterprise customers
- Quantifying the Business Value of Commvault Software: Worldwide Customer Survey Analysis
- Règlement général sur la protection des données
- Simplicity & Sophistication: Why Backup Needs a Big Red Button
- The 5 W's of Office 365 Backup and Recovery
- The Straight Truth about a Cloud First Strategy
- The Weitz Company Improves Access to Data with Commvault
- When Data Recovery Just Can't Wait
- Why Backup Is Broken
- Win the War against Ransomware