Integration: The Catalyst for Digital Transformation
The C-suite wants to digitally transform the business. The use of technology for greater agility, customer centricity, innovation, real-time intelligence and time to value has emerged as an imperative in our fast-paced digital world. Digital transformation is a top strategic initiative for many CEOs, as well as executives in IT, marketing, operations, finance and other areas.
“By the end of 2017, two-thirds of the CEOs of Global 2000 enterprises will have digital transformation at the center of their corporate strategy.” — IDC
By now, any business or IT professional who’s strategized over what digital transformation can mean for business is familiar with the groundbreaking success of leading digital disruptors. These and other consumer-facing pioneers have transformed how billions of people shop, share, interact, learn and move about:
largest retailer by market value.
across the street and around the globe.
tailored to individual interests.
- 6 Ways to Optimize NetSuite with Application Integration
- 7 Warning Signs You Need to Replace Your ESB
- Accelerate modernization with agile cloud integration
- Connect all your systems for new operational efficiencies and business insights
- Easily connect your legacy and cloud applications to create a seamless customer experience
- How iPaaS Supports Today's Hybrid IT Environments
- Integration: The Catalyst for Digital Transformation
- NetSuite Integration Guidebook
- Right Data, Right Place, Real-time
- Salesforce Integration Guidebook
- The Role of Integration in Application Modernization