10 Practical Guidelines to Improving Board Communication
The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) is a Geneva-registered global organisation whose mission is ‘‘to develop and grow the study and practice of Secretaryship, to improve professional standards, the quality of governance practice and organisational performance.’’ CSIA was established in 2010 as a not-for-profit organisation committed to improving the recognition and understanding of the practice of corporate secretaryship and the role of the corporate secretary. Its structure as an international federation of professional bodies enables it to effectively represent those practitioners who work at the frontline of governance.
- 10 Practical Guidelines to Improving Board Communication
- Lucidus Capital Partners Case study
- Truphone allows subscribers to experience near-home network performance internationally
- Unfettered Mobility: Driving the International Extended Enterprise – Financial Services
- Unfettered Mobility: Driving the International Extended Enterprise – Web