Quantifying the Business Value of Commvault Software: Worldwide Customer Survey Analysis
In order to quantify the business value of Commvault software, IDC's report used worldwide customer survey analysis in it's development of the data. As a valued supplier of Tech Data, we wanted to provide a quick synopsis of the report and an opportunity for our partners to download the full version from Commvault.
IT vendors and consumers of all stripes are facing an increasingly chaotic technology landscape. Corporate data repositories are more fragmented than ever before, with continued annual data growth of 40–50% and rapid proliferation of cloud storage, mobile devices, software-as-a-service applications, and open source innovations.
At the same time, organizations are facing more choice in data management solutions and more "noise" in the market with mergers, acquisitions, and competing marketing claims. In this context, Commvault asked IDC to help break through the noise in order to quantify and document the concrete value that its solutions have produced for its customers.
- 10 Benefits to Using a Scale-Out Infrastructure for Secondary Storage
- 5 Important Questions to Ask Before You Renew Your Existing Backup Software
- 5 Steps to Develop Your Cloud Data Management Strategy
- 7 Benefits You Realize with a Comprehensive Backup and Recovery Approach
- Comprehensive Data Protection Across Cloud and On-premises Environments
- ESG Scale-out Data Protection
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Quantifying the Business Value of Commvault Software: Worldwide Customer Survey Analysis
- Règlement général sur la protection des données
- The Straight Truth about a Cloud First Strategy
- Win the War against Ransomware