Controlling cost in the food supply chain
This white paper deals with the different components that need to be in place in order to help you gain control of costs and waste.
Making a profit in this industry through cost control is all about waste – minimizing waste. Waste in the food and beverage industry can be caused by a number of different factors such as lost sales, forecast inaccuracies, production downtime, yield losses, inferior product quality and aging stock.
- Balancing Efficiency and Accuracy
- Beyond traditional tools: How technology empowers retailers to create an omni-channel experience
- Can Demand Planning unlock new profit potential for distributors?
- Controlling cost in the food supply chain
- Execution excellence: Infor Supply Chain Execution at Damco
- Getting Business Intelligence Right
- Infor CRM Cloud
- Infor CRM: Customer Relationship MOBILITY
- Investing in Insights: Getting the Most from Your Data
- Make CRM stick: Eight ways to increase CRM adoption in your organization
- Marketing analytics handbook: Marketing ROI for the mobile workforce
- More effective interactions lead to more revenuegenerating transactions
- The CFO Super Hero – Battling for the Single Version of the Truth
- The Impact Of Organizational Change On Financial Systems
- Time to sell Get more—and sell smarter—with Infor CRM
- Top 10 reasons to choose Infor CRM
- Winning at experience across the customer journey