Execution excellence: Infor Supply Chain Execution at Damco
Solution: Infor SCE
Industry: Transportation and Logistics
In this customer profile, find out how Infor Supply Chain Execution has helped Damco improve cost savings, increase customer service and automate key processes.
Through transferring to a cloud solution the risk of IT hardware failure has been reduced drastically and improvements have been made on Damco’s business continuity capability. Streamlining their warehouse process has enabled Damco to maintain consistent levels of quality while improving productivity. Implementing a new put-away strategy has optimized zones in the warehouse, resulting in a 10 % increase in storage efficiency. Further developed the replenishment capabilities, ensuring stock optimization and improving workload leveling.
- Balancing Efficiency and Accuracy
- Beyond traditional tools: How technology empowers retailers to create an omni-channel experience
- Can Demand Planning unlock new profit potential for distributors?
- Controlling cost in the food supply chain
- Execution excellence: Infor Supply Chain Execution at Damco
- Getting Business Intelligence Right
- Infor CRM Cloud
- Infor CRM: Customer Relationship MOBILITY
- Investing in Insights: Getting the Most from Your Data
- Make CRM stick: Eight ways to increase CRM adoption in your organization
- Marketing analytics handbook: Marketing ROI for the mobile workforce
- More effective interactions lead to more revenuegenerating transactions
- The CFO Super Hero – Battling for the Single Version of the Truth
- The Impact Of Organizational Change On Financial Systems
- Time to sell Get more—and sell smarter—with Infor CRM
- Top 10 reasons to choose Infor CRM
- Winning at experience across the customer journey