Balancing Efficiency and Accuracy
Financial reporting teams, often led by Controllers, face mounting pressure to provide accurate, useful, and timely data, while also decreasing turnaround time and costs.
Regulatory agencies don’t care if an organization is short of staff or if its financial management system amounts to a collection of spreadsheets.
Schedules must be met and accurate information provided — period. Executives who need timely information to make business decisions are also unlikely to be overly sympathetic.
- Balancing Efficiency and Accuracy
- Beyond traditional tools: How technology empowers retailers to create an omni-channel experience
- Can Demand Planning unlock new profit potential for distributors?
- Controlling cost in the food supply chain
- Execution excellence: Infor Supply Chain Execution at Damco
- Getting Business Intelligence Right
- Infor CRM Cloud
- Infor CRM: Customer Relationship MOBILITY
- Investing in Insights: Getting the Most from Your Data
- Make CRM stick: Eight ways to increase CRM adoption in your organization
- Marketing analytics handbook: Marketing ROI for the mobile workforce
- More effective interactions lead to more revenuegenerating transactions
- The CFO Super Hero – Battling for the Single Version of the Truth
- The Impact Of Organizational Change On Financial Systems
- Time to sell Get more—and sell smarter—with Infor CRM
- Top 10 reasons to choose Infor CRM
- Winning at experience across the customer journey