Investing in Insights: Getting the Most from Your Data
In recent years, analytics systems have quickly become an essential tool for businesses to gather and interpret various forms of information.
This new, data-driven visibility has helped shape budgeting and capital-spending plans for businesses in a transformative way. Big data is comprised of the huge quantities of unstructured data that companies accumulate over the years.
- Balancing Efficiency and Accuracy
- Beyond traditional tools: How technology empowers retailers to create an omni-channel experience
- Can Demand Planning unlock new profit potential for distributors?
- Controlling cost in the food supply chain
- Execution excellence: Infor Supply Chain Execution at Damco
- Getting Business Intelligence Right
- Infor CRM Cloud
- Infor CRM: Customer Relationship MOBILITY
- Investing in Insights: Getting the Most from Your Data
- Make CRM stick: Eight ways to increase CRM adoption in your organization
- Marketing analytics handbook: Marketing ROI for the mobile workforce
- More effective interactions lead to more revenuegenerating transactions
- The CFO Super Hero – Battling for the Single Version of the Truth
- The Impact Of Organizational Change On Financial Systems
- Time to sell Get more—and sell smarter—with Infor CRM
- Top 10 reasons to choose Infor CRM
- Winning at experience across the customer journey