Getting Business Intelligence Right
Magazines are filled these days with stories of business triumphs powered by business intelligence (BI). The good news is that you can believe the hype — BI almost always helps improve performance, and its capabilities are much greater than they were even a few years ago.
Getting the most out of your investment, however, is still hard work. A recent Chartered Global Management Accounting (CGMA) survey of financial professionals found that nine out of ten (87%) finance professionals surveyed said Big Data has the potential to change the way business is done.
For most, however, it remains more a dream than reality: 86% said their businesses are struggling to get valuable information from their data. What separates the best from the rest? One factor is that they share a well-reasoned BI strategy — an element companies are finding to be nearly as important as the technology itself for gaining the maximum value from their investment.
- Balancing Efficiency and Accuracy
- Beyond traditional tools: How technology empowers retailers to create an omni-channel experience
- Can Demand Planning unlock new profit potential for distributors?
- Controlling cost in the food supply chain
- Execution excellence: Infor Supply Chain Execution at Damco
- Getting Business Intelligence Right
- Infor CRM Cloud
- Infor CRM: Customer Relationship MOBILITY
- Investing in Insights: Getting the Most from Your Data
- Make CRM stick: Eight ways to increase CRM adoption in your organization
- Marketing analytics handbook: Marketing ROI for the mobile workforce
- More effective interactions lead to more revenuegenerating transactions
- The CFO Super Hero – Battling for the Single Version of the Truth
- The Impact Of Organizational Change On Financial Systems
- Time to sell Get more—and sell smarter—with Infor CRM
- Top 10 reasons to choose Infor CRM
- Winning at experience across the customer journey