Shoosmiths Case Study
Shoosmiths, a UK based law firm, deployed no less than 13 separate workflow technologies and solutions over 15 years. They knew it was inefficient and difficult to maintain and administer.
By replacing the legacy workflow technologies with a single platform based on K2 blackpearl, Shoosmiths expects to reduce its software maintenance and licensing costs by £160,000 a year.
Find out how this was achieved by downloading this free whitepaper today.
- An Intelligent Approach to Business Automation
- Angel Trains Case Study
- Ballast Nedam Case Study
- Business Transformation Doesn’t Need to Be a Long, Drawn-Out Process
- Combine the Power of Content Services Platforms and Low-Code Applications
- Combining Content and Digital Process Automation Tools Into a Powerful Business Optimization Engine
- Creating the Data Ecosystem for Your Transition to an AI World
- How IT Can Overcome Digital Transformation Challenges
- How to Streamline SAP Automation with Low-Code Application Development Platforms
- North of England Commissioning Support Case Study
- Shoosmiths Case Study
- The Intelligent Automation Playbook
- Top 5 Processes Every IT Team Should Transform