Sage ERP X3 version 7 Release Guide
Sage ERP X3 version 7 is designed to deliver faster, simpler, and flexible ERP. Sage ERP X3 version 7 introduces an entirely redesigned user experience, a range of new technology components that are recognized as the best, forward-looking choices in the industry for Web and mobile usage, as well as new and improved functionality.
Sage ERP X3 version 7 is now available in one edition, including the standard process flows previously available with Sage ERP X3 Standard Edition and includes a choice of options to cover both local and international configurations and access to advanced capabilities.
- An ERP Guide to Driving Efficiency
- Five quick wins to help CIOs drive growth
- Improving ERP Usability
- Sage ERP X3 v7 V7.1 Launch note
- Sage ERP X3 version 7 “Grow Forward” Positioning and Messaging Guide
- Sage ERP X3 version 7 Release Guide
- Sage HR Management version 7 Positioning and Messaging Guide
- Sage Patch Advice (Sage ERP X3) Customer Messaging Guide Grow Forward with Sage Patch Advice
- Sage Patch Advice Fact Sheet
- Success on an international scale: what an ERP system can offer
- Supporting workplace mobility with ERP
- The impact of data effectiveness on business outcomes