Security at the Speed of Your Network
Did you know that from 2017 to 2021, global spending on cybersecurity products and services will exceed $1 trillion cumulatively?
Many security tools force businesses to slow down, and sample traffic or run in detection-only mode, all of which are risky.
Fortunately, there are solutions out there that enable an efficient network security architecture to cope with increasing network speeds, whilst also reducing costs.
Download this whitepaper to uncover the security issues introduced by more data over faster networks, and what you can do to solve those challenges.
- 2019 Cyberthreat Defense Report
- Definitive Guide to Next-Generation Network Packet Brokers
- How to Gain Control Of Complex Applications in the Time of Digital Transformation
- How To Strengthen Security While Optimizing Network Performance
- Network Architecture with Security in Mind
- Security at the Speed of Your Network
- The Importance of a Common Distributed Data Services Layer
- The Surprising Ways that Inline Bypass Helps Protect Network Operations
- Understanding the Value of Application-Aware Network Operations
- What Do You Mean TLS 1.3 Might Degrade My Security?