The Top Security Gaps in Appliance Sandboxes
If your company owns an appliance sandbox, you’ve invested in a key tool for zero-day protection.
But the rise in cloud apps and widespread mobility have introduced serious gaps in your network-based protections, and you have to question whether your sandbox appliance is still up to the task of delivering zero-day protection for your users and data.
The risk of attack is growing in frequency and sophistication. It’s time to “mind the gap” in your sandbox protection and invest in zero-day defense for the cloud era.
- Add Advanced Threat Protection to Close Your Security Gaps
- CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS FOR MICROSOFT OFFICE 365
- How Zscaler Can Disrupt the Cyber Kill Chain
- Magic Quadrant for Secure Web Gateways
- Make Zero Trust Security Possible
- Mission Possible: Zero Trust Security
- Ransomware is costing companies millions. Could it cost you your job?
- Redefine Access to Internal Applications
- Ten Reasons Enterprises are Moving Security to the Cloud
- The Pure-Cloud Security Solution
- The Top Security Gaps in Appliance Sandboxes
- Zscaler Cloud Security Insights
- Zscaler Is A Leader Among SaaS Web Content Security