School district gets full IT inventory while slashing support time
If deploying one machine with custom software takes you almost a whole day - you're not the only one.
Californian school, SBCSS, was using 7 products to perform the inventory, imaging and remote system management, that is now performed with just 1 system.
They turned to an integrated system, taking just 30 minutes to build and deploy images, unattended.
See how this small change could make a drastic difference for you.
- Active Directory: Sicherheit zur Bewältigung von Insiderbedrohungen
- Agile Datenbankentwicklung mit Toad
- Azure Active Directory and Office 365 Security
- Best Practices für die Migration zu Exchange 2016 und Office 365
- Choosing the Right Public Cloud for better Data Protection
- Complying with the European General Data Protection Regulation
- Enabling a Secure Environment Across Campuses
- Governing GPOs with a Layered Security Framework
- Ihre Migrationen und Upgrades Vereinfachen
- Key Methods for Managing Complex Database Environments
- Making Hybrid Cloud Replication work for you
- Managing the Insider Threat with Active Directory Security
- Migration to Exchange Online and Office 365: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Modernizing Active Directory for Azure and Office 365
- Online financial services firm ensures business continuity while slashing IT workload
- Quest Rapid Recovery Live Recovery
- School district gets full IT inventory while slashing support time
- Sicherheit in Azure Active Directory und Office 365
- Surviving Migration to Office 365
- Tackling Annual Summer Reimaging & Endpoint Security Challenges
- That Dreaded Day - Active Directory Disasters and Solutions for Preventing them
- Unified Endpoint Management for Education
- Windows Server 2016 - What's New and How it Impacts your Active Directory