The Top 5 Myths of Next-Gen Endpoint Protection
Next-generation endpoint protection has been getting a lot of press recently. But what does the term actually mean?
For IT security professionals, the latest buzzwords don't mean very much. Finding an effective tool that protects your organization against the increasingly determined online enemy is what matters.
This short white paper dispels five common next-generation endpoint protection myths to help you sort through the marketing noise.
- 21st Century Threats Demand 21st Century Security Approaches
- Advanced Threat Protection for Patient Health Information
- Custom Defense Against Targeted Attacks
- Cybercriminals Use What Works: Targeted Attack Methodologies for Cybercrime
- End of support doesn’t have to mean end of security
- Evolving Threats Call for Integrated Endpoint Security Solutions
- Gulftainer IT Safe Guarded with Trend Micro Enterprise Suite
- Meeting Your Shared Security Responsibility with Microsoft Azure
- Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting an Endpoint/Mobile Security Solution, 2014–2015
- Server Security: Virtualization and Cloud Changes Everything
- Servers, Servers, Everywhere
- Smart, Optimized, Connected
- The State Of Public Cloud Security
- The Top 5 Myths of Next-Gen Endpoint Protection
- There is no Silver Bullet
- Visibility into Data Center Security and Operations Management with Trend Micro and Vmware