End of support doesn’t have to mean end of security
The End of Support (EOS) of major enterprise platforms like Windows XP, Windows 2000 Server, and Windows Server 2003 are a major challenge for organizations running mission-critical applications necessary for day-to-day business.
This white paper reviews the risks facing organizations running end of life (EOL) platforms like Windows Server 2003 and the options available to them to address those risks. It specifically focuses on how Trend Micro™ Deep Security™ can provide protection for EOL platforms.
Delivered by the market leader in server security, Deep Security includes a comprehensive set of security controls that can be used to protect platforms like Windows 2003 that are at or past EOL, enabling organizations to plan and execute a transition that makes sense to the business. It also lets organizations avoid expensive custom support agreements for security patches from Microsoft and helps to extend the life of legacy systems and applications.
Deep Security can also help to provide a smooth migration path to securing systems beyond Windows 2003, including Windows 2012, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and other leading cloud providers.
- 21st Century Threats Demand 21st Century Security Approaches
- Advanced Threat Protection for Patient Health Information
- Custom Defense Against Targeted Attacks
- Cybercriminals Use What Works: Targeted Attack Methodologies for Cybercrime
- End of support doesn’t have to mean end of security
- Evolving Threats Call for Integrated Endpoint Security Solutions
- Gulftainer IT Safe Guarded with Trend Micro Enterprise Suite
- Meeting Your Shared Security Responsibility with Microsoft Azure
- Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting an Endpoint/Mobile Security Solution, 2014–2015
- Server Security: Virtualization and Cloud Changes Everything
- Servers, Servers, Everywhere
- Smart, Optimized, Connected
- The State Of Public Cloud Security
- The Top 5 Myths of Next-Gen Endpoint Protection
- There is no Silver Bullet
- Visibility into Data Center Security and Operations Management with Trend Micro and Vmware