CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS FOR MICROSOFT OFFICE 365
Microsoft 365 has recently migrated out of the corporate-controlled data center and into the cloud, helping cloud-reliant companies to bypass the challenge of dealing with traditional hub-and-spoke architecture. However, this move has increased complexity as the need to backhaul traffic to data centers to enable connectivity has led to frustrated users and delayed deployments. This paper provides a summary of best practices for successful Office 365 deployment and evaluates the impact two different approaches to local traffic routing has on user experience.
- Add Advanced Threat Protection to close your Security Gaps
- CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS FOR MICROSOFT OFFICE 365
- How Zscaler Can Disrupt the Cyber Kill Chain
- Magic Quadrant for Secure Web Gateways
- Make Zero Trust Security Possible
- Mission Possible: Zero Trust Security
- Ransomware is costing companies millions. Could it cost you your job?
- Redefine Access to Internal Applications
- The Top Security Gaps in Appliance Sandboxes
- Zscaler Cloud Security Insights
- Zscaler Is A Leader Among SaaS Web Content Security